Triple Bristle™ Original Sonic Electric Toothbrush is developed by a dentist with three brush heads to clean all surfaces and around the gumline.
Its powerful engineering has 3 different cleaning modes and 31,000 sonic vibrations per minute to clean all surfaces at one time especially around the difficult to clean gum line of back teeth.
Designed by a Dentist, the Triple Headed Toothbrush features individual inside, outside and biting surface orientated brush heads which combine to provide a thorough toothbrush experience. Three times more cleaning for a two minute cycle.
Featuring patented angled brush heads that clean along the gum margin and extra soft bristles that do not harm teeth, roots or gums, the inside and outside heads are positioned at a 45° angle so they automatically brush perfectly every time. The three sides of the brush naturally adapting to the teeth so that it works on teeth of all shapes, sizes and positions.
Incorporating a built-in bristle indicator to let you know it’s time to change.
Triple Headed Toothbrushes are recommended for children 8 years old and above. They are safe for use with implants and other restorations.
What’s in the Box?
- 2 Triple Bristle brush heads (one pink, one blue)
- Rechargeable sonic handle
- Charging base
- 2 Snap-on brush head covers
- Silicone tongue cleaner
- Instruction manual
Features & Benefits
- Unique brush head design – cleans all surfaces of your teeth at the same time
- Dental work friendly – gentle and effective on braces and beyond
- Two minute timer with quadrant prompt – pauses every 30 seconds, shuts off when complete to encourage effective cleaning.
- Self-adjusting brush heads – get those hard to reach places
- Blue disclosing bristles – fade according to use so you know when it’s time to replace your brush head (usually around every 3 months)
- Three cleaning modes – high, sensitive, and massage
- 31,000 powerful vibrations per minute
- Perfectly angled bristles – engage the gum line, adapts to teeth of all shapes and sizes
- Dentist created, Dentist approved for your smile
This brush is great if you need a little extra help reaching all surfaces of every tooth. Carers will find this easy to use when cleaning someone else’s teeth and gum. Use with a pea sized blob of fluoride toothpaste. spit out after brushing but don’t rinse all the toothpaste away. Let the toothpaste work for longer. Brush last thing at night and one other time every day. Clean in between teeth with floss or interdental brushes BEFORE brushing or at a different time each day – or as advised by your dental team or Growing Smiles coach.
Learn more about toothbrushing here.