8ml Fast acting pain relief with long lasting protection for mouth ulcers.
A very mild liquorice tasting gel in a handy pocket-sized tube.
Lasts up to 6 hours.
Indications – mouth ulcers, recurrent mouth ulcers, minor oral lesions, chaffing and traumatic ulcers caused by braces or ill fitting dentures.
Mouth ulcers are related to many oral problems. They may be result of trauma e.g. catching the soft tissue of the mouth with your toothbrush, illness e.g. nutritional or immuno-suppression or apthous type ulceration.
Whatever the cause they are not pleasant and can have a big impact on quality of life. Always try and work out why you get ulcers – particularly if you are prone to them on a frequent basis. Ask your dental professional about them and what might help prevent them recurring.
Aloclair Plus has a unique & effective formulation that works on mouth ulcers & other minor oral lesions fast. It forms a long-lasting protective barrier over the ulcerated area and helps reduce pain quickly while encouraging healing. The hyaluronic acid and Aloe vera promote healing of ulcerated/sore area/s.
Suitable from 4 years +
Instructions for use
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of gel so as to cover the ulcerated area. (No Touch Applicator Minimises The Risk Of Contamination).
- Avoid direct contact of the applicator with the lesion.
- Try to keep your tongue off the area for 2 minutes to allow the protective film to form.
- Close the cap after each application.
- Use 3-4 times a day, or as needed.Avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after application.
Growing Smiles has had experience of a lot of products for mouth ulcers over the years and LeighGS regularly recommends Aloclair gel, Corsodyl gel or Gengigel. You may find one works better than another for you so please let us know your experience so we can share with other ulcer sufferers.