Biotene dry mouth gel provides long-lasting relief of dry mouth, helps maintain the oral environment and provides protection against dry mouth. It can help alleviate symptoms wherever you are for up to 4 hours. It is alcohol free, sugar free and flavour free.
Ingredients – Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Hydroxide. See gallery images
How to use Biotene dry mouth gel – place approximately a half-inch length of the gel directly on the tongue and spread thoroughly inside the mouth using a clean finger or Oralieve 360 brush.
Saliva plays a very important role in oral health and is often not appreciated until it’s not there (dry mouth). Saliva buffers and helps to neutralise acids and sugars in your mouth and coats the soft tissues protecting them from trauma when eating, swallowing, and speaking.
So why is saliva so important?
- it is the first line of protection against bacterial invasion
- helps to wash away food and debris from teeth and gums
- moistens and breaks down food for chewing, swallowing and taste
- provides disease-fighting substances to help prevent cavities and other infections
- helps to neutralise acids produced by bacteria in the mouth and keeps tooth surfaces strong by providing calcium, fluoride and phosphate ions. These help remineralise (heal/harden) tooth surfaces after sugar and acid attack
- helps maintain the pH of the mouth
Simply – it is your secret helper! Learn more here.
More healthy tips for happy teeth can be found here
Book one to one coaching using Facetime/Skype etc. Take Time Out For Teeth here