OHP Fluoride Toothpaste 1450 ppm is a very mild mint flavoured toothpaste with 1450ppm fluoride. 75mls
OHP 1000 ppm Fluoride 50mls
OHP Family 1450 ppm Fluoride 100mls
OHP Free – Sodium Lauryl Sulphate/SLS FREE (non-foaming), Paraben Free and Flavour Free with 1450ppm Fluoride 50mls
OHP toothpaste is Halal
OHP Fluoride Toothpaste INGREDIENTS – please check below as some have changed recently (updated March 2023).
OHP 1450 Fluoride Toothpaste 75mls – Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Xantham Gum, Carrogeenan, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Aroma, CI 42051, CI 47005, Limonene. Contains Sodium Monofluorophospate (1450ppm fluoride).
OHP Family 1450 ppm Fluoride 100mls – Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Aroma, Sodium Fluoride, Titaium Dioxide, Sodium Sacharrin, Limonene. Contains sodium fluoride (1450ppm fluoride) Sugar free and suitable for vegetarians. Paraben free.
OHP 1000 ppm Fluoride 50mls – Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Garrageenan, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Aroma, CI 42051, Limonene. contains Sodium Monofluorophospahte (1000ppm fluoride).
OHP Free (50mls) – SLS free (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Free), Paraben Free and Flavour Free with 1450ppm Fluoride. Ingredients (March 2023) – Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Glycerin, Celllos Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Fluoride, Titaium Dioxid. Contains Sodium Fluoride (1450ppm)
The major dental conditions of tooth decay, gum disease and acid erosion can be reduced by regular toothbrushing with fluoride toothpaste.
Scientific evidence suggests that the preventive action of tooth brushing can be maximised if the following principles are followed:
• brushing should start as soon as the first baby tooth erupts
• brushing should occur twice daily as a minimum – clean teeth last thing at night before bed and at least one other time each day
• children under three years should use a toothpaste containing no less than 1,000ppm fluoride
• children under three years should use no more than a smear of toothpaste (a thin film of paste covering less than 3/4 of the brush) and must not be allowed to eat or lick toothpaste from the tube
• family fluoride toothpaste (1,350-1,500 parts per million fluoride – ppmF) is indicated for maximum decay control for all children except those who cannot be prevented from eating toothpaste. An adult should assist /supervise toothbrushing to be sure the correct amount of toothpaste is used.
• children between three and six years should use no more than a pea-sized amount of toothpaste
• children need to be helped or supervised by an adult when brushing until at least seven years of age and must not be permitted to eat or lick toothpaste from the tube
• rinsing with lots of water after brushing should be discouraged – spitting out excess toothpaste is preferable
• rinsing with water, mouthwashes or mouth rinses (including fluoride rinses) immediately after tooth brushing will wash away the concentrated fluoride in the remaining toothpaste, thus diluting it and
reducing its preventive effects.
More healthy tips for happy teeth can be found here.
Want to help your child have a healthier smile? Book one to one online coaching to brush up on their oral hygiene skills – Take Time Out For Teeth here
To book a home visit and learn how to help your child have a great smile for life please contact us
We like to be fair when we have a small supply of a specific toothpaste available. Hence limit the number that can be purchased at one time. Thank you for understanding.