Skip to content
- Inside the mouth – Teeth & dentures, crowns, bridges, implants etc. Function, joint problems & opening limitations. Soft tissue health e.g ulcers, fungal infections (thrush), trauma. Comfort, saliva, dry mouth & fresh breath.
- Health and Wellbeing – Holistic Oral health. General health and wellbeing connections. Maintaining dignity, quality of life and oral health for social interaction.
- Oral hygiene – Self care. Carers -Supporting and assisting mouth care. Teeth, gums, tongue and soft tissue care. Denture and appliance care.
- Diet and Nutrition – Taste for comfort. Hydration. Supplements. Tube feeding/parenteral nutrition. Nutritional needs in palliative and end of life care.
- Professional oral care – Relief of pain – teeth, gums, tongue and soft tissues. Monitoring and maintaining function and comfort. Professional support.
Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00