Skip to content
- Inside the mouth – Teeth, Function, Appearance & Replacement. Tooth/Root decay, Gum disease, Tooth wear, Recession, Sensitivity, Trauma, Mouth Cancer & Soft tissue health. Failing restorations. Saliva, Dry mouth & Fresh breath.
- Health and Wellbeing – Healthy aging. Independence and self care. Overall health, Oral Health and Quality of Life. Frailty, isolation and mental health.
- Oral hygiene – Self care. Carers mouth care – Supporting and assisting mouth care. Oral hygiene aids – selection and use. Dental appliance care e.g. dentures, implants.
- Diet and Nutrition – Eating for health and wellbeing. Hydration. Sugar and snacks. Supplements. Weight maintenance for health.
- Professional oral care – General dental care – access, cost, monitoring and maintenance. Repair and replacement of teeth/fillings. Supportive preventive therapies.
Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00